Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's Not Forgetting that Heals....It's Remembering


It's Not Forgetting that Heals....It's Remembering
August 7, 2013

It's difficult to find the words to express what an absolute pleasure it has been, being able to connect with some of my readers/supporters one-on-one through my Reiki practice. Having the opportunity not only to build a closer relationship with my clients, but also to hear the sessions are having a profound impact on their lives, ushers in a state of joy beyond any comparison. To all of you I have worked with thus far, I THANK YOU for putting your trust in me and supporting my work. You have been the very force that makes my contribution to this blog possible and I only hope to return the energy in kind as I continue my service to Humanity, for the highest good of All That IS. What a amazing journey it has been...

To ALL those who come here in support of this blog, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU! <3

A Testimonial I received just yesterday:

"Today I feel like I met an old friend. The type of friend who absolutely 'gets' you from a deep intuitive level, is always there for you and just knows exactly how to help support you. Even though I was speaking to Brian on Skype for the first time, I immediately felt at ease and comforted by his presence. His gift of healing begins with his open heart and flows effortlessly from a place of love. It allows him to truly listen and offer both healing and insight which is grounded in the issues brought forth to the session. I received not only the clarity I needed, but a sense of calm and knowing - exactly what I needed to remember. It has changed my life. What a joy it is to work with Brian and I am so very grateful for our time together. Much, much love and gratitude - can't wait for our next session!" - Nanako


A few special benefits of Reiki w/Brian:

  • Release of any pain and/or tension within the body
  • Clearing of any block or stuck energies within the chakras
  • Stress reduction and relaxation
  • Relief from anxiety and depression
  • A valued tool in the quest for spiritual growth
  • Promotes inner peace, harmony and a heightened sense of well-being
  • Balancing of the mind and emotions
  • Clarity of purpose often reported
  • A clearer understanding of manifestation and intention
  • Assistance in helping one to remember what one already knows within
  • A chance to ask Brian his thoughts/views/opinions on developing current events :)

For more information about Reiki, click here. Sessions are $85 for one hour but I am happy to work with anyone who needs some assistance with cost :)

I look forward to connecting with many more of you in the days and weeks to come! As always, any donations to keep my work and this blog going are always appreciated. There is a paypal link on the right column of the blog. In Absolute Gratitude, Love & Peace to ALL. ~Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...